- 1 can mangoes (or 1 cup ripe mango)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 teabag
- 1/2 banana (preferably frozen)
- 3 Tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 small handfuls frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup soy milk
- Favourite museli
- Add the teabag to the boiling water, then place in freezer to cool while preparing rest of the smoothie.
- If using fresh mango, peel and pit.
- Add the banana, coconut cream, mango, and green tea to blender and blend until smooth.
- Half fill your chosen glass with mango smoothie.
- Rinse out blender and place in frozen strawberries, banana, and soy milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Layer some granola on top of the mango smoothie layer, then pour the strawberry smoothie on top. Top with a sprinkle of granola.
* serve immediately *