________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 27 April 2013

April Wishlist


1. Mac - 187 Stippling Brush
I've wanted this brush for a wee while now. I think I first saw it on a Youtube tutorial an age ago and immediately fell in love. It wasn't until recently when I stayed at my friends house and tried her one that I knew I had to have it. It blends really well and evenly and I love it.

2. Mac - Land Danger (Matte)
I was window shopping at the Mac counter with my friend Hanna when I came across this baby. I was seriously deliberating between this one and the Coral Bliss. I did end up going for Coral Bliss - did I make the right choice? I don't know. It was really opaque and creamy and I love the matte finish. 

3. Napoleon Pedris - Advanced Mineral Foundation
I also tried this one when I was staying at my friends house. It has really nice coverage. It wasn't matte which is what I am usually drawn to but it has a really natural subtly dewy finish. Instantly I added it to my want list.

4. Nars - Light Reflecting Finishing Powder
I haven't tested this one but I have heard some stella reviews about it. I have been looking for a good finishing powder for a while now and everywhere I looked this one was getting brilliant reviews. Say no more, it is definitely up there with things I want.

5. Real Techniques - Buffing Brush
This brush was made by makeup guru Pixiewoo. I have seen it used by so many makeup gurus and it looks amazing. I know this is similar to the mac 187 in terms of thing to want but I just couldn't decide which one I wanted most. So I decided you can never want to many makeup brushes.

No comments :

Post a Comment